takes approximately 2 hours in which a full history and overview of patient health is assessed. Follow-up appointments generally last between 45 minutes to 1 hour. Preferably, patients need to eat at least 20 to 30 minutes prior to treatment. Treatment length depends on several factors including age, severity of condition and length of disease.
Everyone reacts differently to acupuncture and will respond at different rates. Typically, acute cases resolve more rapidly than chronic cases which may take of course of approximately ten (10) acupuncture treatments. Many people continue to use acupuncture to maintain good health by keeping the body’s immunity strong and emotions balanced.
Regular acupuncture treatments keep the body’s immune system working at peak levels while decreasing stress.
when received at least once per week until the condition is resolved. Optimum results are obtained when the patient is treated more than once per week. With this in mind I offer patients reduced rates with multiple treatments per week.
First time visits consist of a full medical history and overview of current health lasting about 1 1/2 hours.
Follow-ups generally last between 45 minutes to 1 hour. Be sure to eat something and drink water at least 20-30 minutes prior to your treatment. Also, please come in showered wearing loose, comfortable clothing.
▪ If your pain is 10 out of 10 or you at the end of your rope, come in daily until we see some changes.
▪ Pain 5 out of 10 or over, preferably three times a week, no less than 2.
▪ Chronic stuff that is not severe, once a week for 6-8 weeks and re-evaluate. Really long-term chronic stuff once a week for ten weeks or twice a week for 5 weeks.
▪ PMS, endometriosis, menstrual cycle related stuff: weekly until the patient has a cycle that is OK, then every other week until 2 OK cycles, then once a month in the week before the problem week.
▪ Chronic stress: once a week until the stress subsides, meaning that the evil boss quits, the deadbeat husband gets a clue, the sick kids get better, or the patient findsdifferents ways to cope.
▪ Most other issues: weekly until 50% improvement, and then every other week until resolution.
▪ Chronic conditions with a very poor prognosis–weekly indefinitely. Treatment will most likely focus on symptom control rather than a cure.
Initial Consultation $150
(includes consultation, exam, treatment)
Initial Consultation with Zyto Scan $200
Follow Up Visits $95
(May include following services)
Electric Simulation (Needless Acupuncture)
Korean Hand Acupuncture
Life wave Patches
N.E.T. (Neuro-Emotional Technique)
Nutritional Supplements or Herbal prescription
Monthly Membership Packages
4 treatments a month @ $75 each
8 treatments a month @ $65 each
Please ask as about our commitment offer
Foot Detox for a package of 3 treatments @$50 ea.